March 14, 2020
Aloha To Our Kuleana Rum Shack Customers (both local and around the world).
We want to update you on our position on the evolving and uncertain public health issue affecting people globally want to reassure you, our valued guest, that your health, safety and well-being is of the utmost importance.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and health organizations around the world to ensure we are taking the recommended precautions and doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Closer to home, we are in close contact with businesses, health organizations and other local resources for guidance for responding to COVID-19.
The evolving nature of this event requires us to be flexible in how we respond and provide service to you, our guests. Here are some of the ways we are taking action:
• Frequent hand-washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds by all our employees
• Sanitizing table tops, menus, and seat backs after each customer contact
• Refraining from hand shaking and avoiding touching our faces (eyes, nose, and mouth)
• Creating additional hand sanitizer stations
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• Employees who appear symptomatic will be asked to stay home and they will be sent home if they are at work
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces (keys, phones, water bottles, thermostats, etc.) using regular household cleaning sprays or wipes
If you would like to follow the latest medical information, we recommend the following sources:
Me ke aloha,